- Category: Meetings
- Published on Thursday, 22 August 2013
- Written by Admin
NOTE: This meeting has been cancelled to allow full support of the opposition to the EDL Yorkshire-wide demo that day; new arrangements have been made to discuss this agenda at the October Political Conference and a new Members' Meeting is proposed be arranged.
National Members' Meeting Agenda 21 September
1pm Liberation Joint Caucus
- It has been suggested that the Network’s self-organised groups hold a Liberation day school in November. This is an opportunity for members of those groups to get together and begin to organise it.
2pm Report Backs and Discussion
- Although discussion and decisions on perspectives will primarily be reserved for the politics conference in October, this session is for general discussion on fields of the Network’s activity, and feedback from local groups and activists.
3:45pm Organisation and Constitution
- This will be an opportunity to discuss the current structures of the Network and how they could be improved, to elect people to organisational bodies including the Steering Committee, and to vote on amendments to the constitution.
4:45pm Agenda and Organisation of Conference
- A session on how the conference should be organised and what should be discussed.
- Also an opportunity to discuss and debate issues that have arisen in the pre-conference period so far.